WEST HAVEN, CT—Following Microsoft’s official unveiling of their latest video game console Tuesday, 41-year-old father of two Richard Shearer excitedly told his son David, 10, about the new features of the Xbox One. “It looks so awesome—the graphics are super realistic and there’s a new controller with these triggers that can, like, vibrate in different ways if you’re playing a shooting game or a racing game,” said the middle-aged accountant, tugging on his prepubescent child’s shirt to get his attention before loudly exclaiming that the console also features a Blu-Ray player and “can change the TV channels.” “And there’s this thing where, for the Kinect, it can track your fingers and your face, and it can even take voice commands! It’s so cool. We have to get one when it comes out!” At press time, Shearer was frantically calling his best friend Jacob, 43, to talk about the newly released commercial for forthcoming Xbox One game Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
- Screen time v play time: what tech leaders won't let their own kids do
- Our First Lady of Sorrows
- How Diane Kruger Ended Up With Norman Reedus: Inside Their Unexpected Love Story
- "Absolutely 100 Percent Not Guilty": 25 Bizarre Things You Forgot About the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial
- The best HBO series (January 2020)
- Remembering Rififi, the Underground Venue that Changed Comedy in the 21st Century
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle stepping back as senior members of royal family
- Harry and Meghan's Royal romance: From a star-studded wedding and the birth of Archie to a 'rift' with Prince William and controversy over their bid to 'modernise' the monarchy
- Hillary Clinton and Lance Armstrong Documentaries Lead Sundance Special Events Lineup; Fest Also Sets Indie Episodic & Shorts Slate
- Prince of Darkness: How John Carpenter Made an Eerie Soundtrack of His Own
Father Excitedly Tells 10-Year-Old Son About New Video Game System have 295 words, post on www.theonion.com at May 21, 2013. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.