VietNamNet Bridge – After several times of delays, the salary reform scheme of the Government cannot be submitted to the upcoming Central Party Conference again. Talking to VietNamNet Bridge about the cause of this delay, vice chairman of the Committee on Social Affairs of the National Assembly – Mr. Bui Sy Loi – explained that wage reform must be synchronized with other reforms. “The problem posed to the reformers here is to conduct total solutions to streamline the state staffing apparatus and evaluate the implementation of the mechanism of autonomy and financial responsibility to increase labor productivity and create financial sources for wage reform,” he added. The above issues are still being studied by competent bodies, said Loi. He also pointed out the difficulties to achieve the goals of wage reform under the expected schedule. Accordingly, the wage reform policy aims that by 2016, the minimum salary will satisfy the minimum living needs. However, the economic picture in the past two years is not bright. The country’s economic growth rate in 2012 was only 5.03 percent; the rate of dissolved businesses increased; and the unemployment rate also rose. The total investment for the entire society went down while the target…
- TRANSCRIPT: Obama Addresses Congress on Health Care Reform
- Fury over Osborne's £11.6bn business 'payroll tax'
- It Was New Orleans’ Musicians—Not Its Politicians—Who Saved the City Post-Katrina
- Adult Care crisis deepens as providers 'run out of options'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
- READ: President Trump's State of the Union address
- Full Text: President Donald Trump’s 2020 State of the Union Speech
- Michael Gove says convicted terrorists could be imprisoned INDEFINITELY as the government braces for a legal battle with human rights lawyers over plans to scrap automatic early release of violent offenders
- SF Mayor Breed wants to take battle for housing to voters, amping up fight with supes
- White House Officially Responds To Pelosi Ripping Up Trump’s Speech
Wage reform is delayed, why? have 326 words, post on at April 23, 2013. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.