VietNamNet Bridge – After several times of delays, the salary reform scheme of the Government cannot be submitted to the upcoming Central Party Conference again. Talking to VietNamNet Bridge about the cause of this delay, vice chairman of the Committee on Social Affairs of the National Assembly – Mr. Bui Sy Loi – explained that wage reform must be synchronized with other reforms. “The problem posed to the reformers here is to conduct total solutions to streamline the state staffing apparatus and evaluate the implementation of the mechanism of autonomy and financial responsibility to increase labor productivity and create financial sources for wage reform,” he added. The above issues are still being studied by competent bodies, said Loi. He also pointed out the difficulties to achieve the goals of wage reform under the expected schedule. Accordingly, the wage reform policy aims that by 2016, the minimum salary will satisfy the minimum living needs. However, the economic picture in the past two years is not bright. The country’s economic growth rate in 2012 was only 5.03 percent; the rate of dissolved businesses increased; and the unemployment rate also rose. The total investment for the entire society went down while the target…
- Will Reform Help Black Immigrants?
- Obama Goes Solo in His 2nd Term
- Supporting Obama's New Syria Strategy
- Subaru's Business Could Take a Beating From Trump's Auto Tariff
- The New Fabric of Success
- Unsecured consumer credit tops £200bn for first time since 2008
- Bank of England says interest rates should be kept on hold amid Brexit uncertainty
- City Council Speaker Corey Johnson Wants To 'Get Sh*t Done'
- Are NY's Breakaway Democrats Republican Tools Or Secret Progressive Heroes?
- UCS tallies assaults on science during Trump’s first six months
Wage reform is delayed, why? have 296 words, post on at April 23, 2013. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.