Cola-braising a pot roast is totally A Thing. We’re not judging. But it’s possible that demoing on TV the process of mixing a can of cream of mushroom soup into a pitcher of cola is the most stomach-turning Valentine’s visual we’ve ever seen.
Plug your nose while you’re doing that part at home and throw the monstrosity into a slow cooker as fast as humanly possible, if you’re dying to try out a Sandra Lee recipe this Valentine’s Day.
Far more pleasing on her Today Show segment this morning were her cheap, sugary, store-bought dessert concoctions, which even we can appreciate. Store-bought red velvet topped with Cool Whip, cherry pie filling, and maraschino cherries? Sounds like love to us. Store-bought cupcake mix baked with champagne substituted for water? Trashy and delicious. A Godiva liqueur, Bailey’s, and cake-flavored vodka cocktail? It tastes like sorority house, and we can’t think of anything sexier.
Check out her totally brilliant ideas below.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Budget boost for military as French celebrate Bastille Day
- Academy celebrates Groundhog Day’s 25th anniversary
- What events are happening to celebrate Suffolk day in the east of the county?
- Tourist attraction celebrating Norfolk Day with bears, beers and antiques
- Come and sea it for yourself! Richardson’s all set to celebrate Norfolk Day in style
- Celebrate Norfolk Day and take part in motorcycle ride around the county
- Seaside village celebrating Norfolk Day with free family fun day
- Fourth of July 2018 marked with Google Doodle – how is the search engine celebrating Independence Day food?
- Sheringham celebrates Norfolk Day with charity and community events
- WATCH: Spike Lee Blasts ‘That Motherf***er’ Trump Over Charlottesville Riots