As part of the Green Talk program, more than 100 youths volunteered to cycle in response to the International Day for Persons with Disabilities on the afternoon of December 3rd in HCM City.
Departing from Madonna Church via the Tao Dan and 23 September Parks, they stopped at the Education Centre for Disabled Children in Precinct 4.
- When Social Services Undermine Well-being
- What you need to know before the 66th legislative session
- Working as a team, Mike and Amy Lovell tackle Milwaukee's epidemic of psychological trauma
- Shopper News blog: Scholars’ Bowl: the best and the brightest battle it out
- Shopper News blog: Author recalls early history of Lawnville community
- Central Jersey Daily Rundown, Monday, Jan. 14
- Children of the opioid epidemic are flooding foster homes. America is turning a blind eye.
- Listening to Estrogen
- With the Green New Deal, Democrats Present a Radical Proposition for Combatting Climate Change
- L.A. mayor Eric Garcetti launches attack on 'divisive' Trump
- How Brie Larson’s ‘Captain Marvel’ Made Angry White Men Lose Their Damn Minds
- How Health and Homelessness are Connected—Medically
Youths cycle on Day for the Disabled have 168 words, post on at December 4, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.