First runner-up of the Miss Jewelry Contest 2009, Phan Thi Huong Giang, will represent Vietnam at this year’s Miss Global Beauty Queen pageant.
Phan Thi Huong Giang will compete at Miss Global Beauty Queen 2011
- 'A modern-day beauty pageant': the mothers who pay to endorse brands online
- Beauty queen hopeful launches campaign to change the rules about transgender contestants after she was axed from a pageant final because she was born a man
- Tourists flock to Hoi An in celebration of 20th World Heritage anniversary
- Two Vietnamese supermodels to compete at Asia Model Festival Awards
- Four Vietnamese representatives listed in Top 125 of Timeless Beauty rankings
- How BTS revolutionised K-Pop and men’s fashion for the world
- 'Do I risk it?' Your photos of the world's best and worst cycling infrastructure
- Weekend Sport | Prodigy, world-beater, queen — Humpy’s career arc is complete
- Miss India Curvy 2020, the pageant which aims to inspire plus size women and promote body positivity
- Tam Chuc Pagoda - Ancient beauty amidst majestic scenery
- Lee Honey Still Plans to Showcase Korean Beauty
- Korean Beauty Nearly Nabs Miss Universe Crown
Giang to compete at world beauty pageant in Seoul have 172 words, post on at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.