President Truong Tan Sang has attended sessions on food security, economic situation in the world and Asia-Pacific, and regional economic integration at the 20 th APEC Economic Leaders Meeting in Vladivostok, Russia.
This is the first time food security issue has become the main topic of one session at the APEC forum.
At the session on food security and innovative growth, Russian President Vladimir Putin said food security has become a global challenge and APEC, as the region’s leading economic cooperation forum, must take strong actions.
- Bangladeshi newspaper highlights Vietnamese President’s visit
- Bangladeshi PM: Vietnamese President’s visit lifts bilateral ties to new height
- US, Egyptian Presidents send sympathies over passing of President Tran Dai Quang
- Google trends show Vietnamese big on weather, Asian pop culture
- Canadian artists show respect for President Ho Chi Minh via paintings
- APEC forum enhances Vietnam’s international integration
- Vietnam takes part in 2018 APEC CSOM in Papua New Guinea
- President Ho Chi Minh remembered by overseas Vietnamese
- PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc meets Myanmar President U Win Myint
- KVision launches hackathon to co-innovate with Vietnamese startups
- Chinese firms increasingly active in M&A in Vietnam
- Malian President keen on boosting partnership with Vietnam
Vietnamese President active at APEC 20 have 192 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 10, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.