HCM CITY ‘ How is employability defined in the contemporary global context? Why should higher education address employability issues? These and other questions are being addressed by businesses and educators at a two-day dialogue that began in HCM City yesterday organised by the British Council.
“Employability skills in Southeast Asia and the needs of the new economy: The challenge for higher education” is the first in the British Council’s series of “Global Education Dialogues: the Asia Series” to take place in six Asia countries/ territories through January.
- EU Trumpets Energy Deal, Plays Down Discord
- NATO chief calls for intervention in Syria
- "Every innocent killed creates ten new enemies"
- United against the European Union
- GPs plot NHS chaos with walkouts and resignations even after they’re promised an extra £2.4 BILLION in funding for surgeries
British Council conference discusses employability have 133 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 10, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.