Would-be models should register with Vietnam’s Next Top Model which kicked off its new season this week before it is too late.
The judging panel is unchanged with supermodel Xuan Lan, director of photography Pham Hoai Nam, creative director Nam Trung and director of fashion Do Manh Cuong in charge.
The new season will consist of 15 episodes with the first screened on VTV3 channel at 8 p.m. on August 19. According to organizers, this year’s contest will have some changes to content as contestants will have an opportunity to visit high-class global catwalks.
The qualification round will be held early next month with the time and venue to be unveiled soon. So far organizers have received thousands of online registration forms at website www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com and they are surprised that there are so many contestants who are over 1.8 meters tall. The contest has also attracted a huge number of contestants from overseas. For further information, participants can access the above website or contact the contest’s hotline at 0976 998 844.
Last season was a huge hit with winner Hoang Thuy named in the Top 15 of Top Model of The World 2012 and brought home the Best Catwalk Award in Germany. Thuy and first winner-up of VNTM 2010 Tuyet Lan also paraded the latest collections at the New York Fashion Week.
Thuy’s rival in the final round, Tra My was third runner-up at Top Model Worldwide 2011 in the U.K.
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22
- Bosch launches new technology solution to support nursing mothers
- Bosch launches new technology solution to support nursing mothers in balancing work and motherhood
- Bosch launches new technology solution to support nursing mothers balancing work and motherhood
- VAS students: Dynamic, bold and ready to embrace the world!
- "Passion - The Mother of Invention", says Vietnamese scientist
- Pandemic forces firms to restructure
- Pharma firms uphold fair price mechanisms
- Joe Biden Says He’s A “Bridge” To The Future. Younger Democrats Want To Know What Will Be On The Other Side.
- Miles Davis: The muse who changed him, and the heady Brew that rewrote jazz
- FULL SPEED AHEAD
- Alan Parker, director of Bugsy Malone and Mississippi Burning, dies at 76
Vietnam's Next Top Model after new talent have 351 words, post on at May 17, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.