Would-be models should register with Vietnam’s Next Top Model which kicked off its new season this week before it is too late.
The judging panel is unchanged with supermodel Xuan Lan, director of photography Pham Hoai Nam, creative director Nam Trung and director of fashion Do Manh Cuong in charge.
The new season will consist of 15 episodes with the first screened on VTV3 channel at 8 p.m. on August 19. According to organizers, this year’s contest will have some changes to content as contestants will have an opportunity to visit high-class global catwalks.
The qualification round will be held early next month with the time and venue to be unveiled soon. So far organizers have received thousands of online registration forms at website www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com and they are surprised that there are so many contestants who are over 1.8 meters tall. The contest has also attracted a huge number of contestants from overseas. For further information, participants can access the above website or contact the contest’s hotline at 0976 998 844.
Last season was a huge hit with winner Hoang Thuy named in the Top 15 of Top Model of The World 2012 and brought home the Best Catwalk Award in Germany. Thuy and first winner-up of VNTM 2010 Tuyet Lan also paraded the latest collections at the New York Fashion Week.
Thuy’s rival in the final round, Tra My was third runner-up at Top Model Worldwide 2011 in the U.K.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 1
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 29
- HCM City announces establishment of new Thủ Đức City
- Building a modern Vietnam for all
- A destination of innovation in the new era
- Young scientist receives 2020 Golden Globe Award
- Singularity University Announces Winners of the First APAC Global Impact Challenge, Organized and Hosted in Partnership with Taiwan Tech Arena
- DIT Group grew rapidly in 2020 with 72% increase in sales volume
- COVID-19 and Psychiatry: An Open Letter to President-Elect Biden
Vietnam's Next Top Model after new talent have 307 words, post on at May 17, 2012. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.