The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) made the announcement in Hanoi on May 24.
The action month aims to call for the engagement of the entire society in protecting children, creating a healthy, safe and violence-free environment for children, helping them reach their full potential, both physically and mentally.
Action Month for Children 2012 will include numerous activities across the country, such as the State President’s meeting with outstanding children nationwide on June 1, a MOLISA survey on the law of protection and care for children via the Internet and other activities of presenting gifts and free healthcare for poor children nationwide.
Communication activities during the month will also focus on raising awareness on child protection and care among agencies, organisations, communities, schools and also among children themselves./.
By Khanh Phuong
- AMC Movie Subscription Service Signs Up 175,000 Since Launch Last Month
- Steuben's Makes Big Menu Changes, Launches Clam Month
- The Aquabats launched a month-long Kickstarter campaign and need your help to bring back ‘The Aquabats! Super Show!’
- Brightline celebrates Family Fun Month; children can ride free through Aug. 31
- Youth Development Agency launches Women’s Month Programme
- Black Entrepreneur Launches Fun And Exciting New Program To Help Children Learn Different Languages
- Ebix Acquires Two Leading Travel Companies – Mercury Travels and Leisure Corp, to Launch Niche Luxury Travel Brand
- New Neighborhoods Debut at PROJECT Las Vegas; Launch of PROJECT Golf, N:OW and Welcomes CHILDREN'S CLUB to Mandalay Bay
- Akron Summit Community Action launches rebrand to better reflect its mission
- Remains of a boy found at a compound where 11 starving children lived in filth