The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) made the announcement in Hanoi on May 24.
The action month aims to call for the engagement of the entire society in protecting children, creating a healthy, safe and violence-free environment for children, helping them reach their full potential, both physically and mentally.
Action Month for Children 2012 will include numerous activities across the country, such as the State President’s meeting with outstanding children nationwide on June 1, a MOLISA survey on the law of protection and care for children via the Internet and other activities of presenting gifts and free healthcare for poor children nationwide.
Communication activities during the month will also focus on raising awareness on child protection and care among agencies, organisations, communities, schools and also among children themselves./.
By Khanh Phuong
- National Action Month for Children to be launched in June
- Action month for children 2013 to be held in June
- Action month to seek better chances for disadvantaged children
- 2012 Action Month for Children launched
- Action Month for Children launched
- Action Month for Children 2011 launched in Hung Yen
- Action month launched a call to end violence against women and girls
- Action month launched to fight against child abuse
- Action month for children 2012 launched