Phan Thi Huong Giang, who represents Vietnam at the Miss Global Beauty Queen competition held in Seoul, South Korea from May 3-10, is currently being voted as the second most beautiful girl on category “Miss Global Beauty Internet Popularity”. Phan Thi Huong Giang Photo: Miss Global Beauty So far, the 22-year-old model is among the top 5 with 7,860 votes, second only to Miss Romania with 10,010 votes.Miss Lithuania, Korea, and America are now coming in the third, fourth, and fifth place respectively.As the first runner-up in the 2009 Miss Jewelry contest in Vietnam and having experience doing fashion shows overseas, the 1.7m-tall Giang measures 86-61-91.Giang said she is confident of a good show and will try to represent as a modern and dynamic Vietnamese woman.Miss Global Beauty Queen, which debuted in 2005, seeks to help the less fortunate people and victims of natural disasters around the world.Themed Beauty with a heart, the competition attracted contestants from 60 countries and territories including the US, Japan, and China.Contestants need to go through several pre-qualifying rounds like talents, traditional clothes, bikinis before attending the finale on May 10.People can vote for their favorite contestants and donate to the contest at http://vote.missglobalbeauty.org/vote/vote.php
- Trump could try to sell North Korea a Vietnam model. But Kim's unlikely to be buying
- The global beauty business goes au naturel
- Tyra Banks calls late ANTM star Jael Strauss 'a beautiful soul'
- Kim Jong-un’s ‘Butler’ Visits Vietnam to Prepare for Trump Meeting
- Kim Jong Un arrives in Vietnam to a red carpet welcome ahead of summit
- Down syndrome model aims to breaks down stereotypes
- North Korea leader Kim Jong Un prepares for second summit with Trump
- Kim Jong Un leaves on train for Vietnam summit
- Trump-Kim Summit: In Vietnam, 2 Leaders Meet for Dinner
- Trump-Kim Summit: Leaders Have Dinner in Vietnam
Vietnam model ranked second on Global Beauty have 320 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 7, 2011. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.