It is necessary for all ministries, sectors and localities to maintain the fine impetus of economic growth in the first month of the year, said a government leader.
The January regular meeting of the Government takes place on February 1, 2010 in Ha Noi
Permanent Deputy PM Nguyen Sinh Hung on February 1 in Ha Noi chaired the Government’s regular meeting of January during which wide-ranging socio-economic issues were put on the table.
- Banking industry updates: Loan expansion during the gradual economic recovery
- Hanoi Party chief urges more urgency for speedy economic recovery
- Reviving investment to accelerate economic recovery
- Sharpening income inequalities telling story of 'uneven' economic recovery amid pandemic: D Subbarao
- ASEAN+3 expects economic recovery with help of COVID-19 vaccine rollouts
- Moody's cuts India's growth forecast to 9.3 pc, risks of longer-term economic recovery scarring
- Govt kicks off jobs recovery strategy
- COVID-19: Ombudsman slams govt for 'focusing too much on economic recovery'
- Govt must rethink Covid recovery plan
- India’s GDP to grow at 11% this fiscal, surge in COVID cases may put economic recovery at risk: ADB
- Commentary: Malaysia’s prospects for economic recovery remain bright, but not everyone may be lifted
- Cambodia expects China, RCEP to help boost economic recovery
Gov't commits to gradual economic recovery have 461 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at February 1, 2010. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.