New York is an amazing state with so much to offering for the millions of visitors who come through to experience great fun there for the whole family. There are many famous restaurants that are perfect for each person including the enjoyable atmosphere. Keep in mind that many of these restaurants do require a reservation, showing up without a reservation brings about a big chance of waiting in line for an open table which does waste away your vacation time.
1. The Four Seasons is a fine dining restaurant establishment serving American cuisine located on Park Ave and Lexington Ave. Because of the popularity of the restaurants it is recommended to reserve at least 3-4 weeks in advance especially for the evenings and on the weekends.
2. The Hard Rock Cafe is an American cuisine serving delicious burgers, fries and salad. One of the most noted area in the restaurant is the The Hard Rock Cafe’s memorabilia all over the restaurant. They do sell their famous tee shirts and other souvenirs.
3. Kiva Cafe is a natural, renaissance-like and peaceful cafe that offers a sense of solitude and relaxation for their customers. The architecture of the cafe focuses on ancient cultural architectural structures with a southwestern feel to it. The pots and ceramic wares normally holds foods and beverages that are consumed during cultural events. The food of Kiva cafe serves are organic fresh and nutritiously prepared ingredients. Some of the foods are farm fresh milk, yogurt, ice cream, teas (loose leaf), granola, in addition to vegan cakes and muffins.
4. Le Cirque is a very popular French cuisine fine dining restaurant located between Madison Ave and 50th Street. It is absolutely required to place a reservation. They serve delicious foods such as:
* Lobster Risotto
* Habibut Steamed with Bay Leaf
* Braised Pork Belly and Garden Peas
* Veal Breast
5. Visit La Grenouille which is an unique, classy French restaurant with a focus on providing supreme customer service for the clients by treating them special.
Visiting these famous restaurants will help to complete the ultimate vacation for visitors or for locals a chance to enjoy a great piece of all that New York has to offer. Also, you never know what famous person you may sit next to, what famous chair you may sit in, or a famous scene from a movie you may take part in while visiting New York City.
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise?
- From history to politics, nature to science, cookery to music
- The best weekend breaks less than two hours from London
- 'Ramen touches people in a way few dishes do'
- 50 things you may not have noticed in Liverpool City Centre
- Books of the year
- Champagne Supernova...inside Barry Egan's star-studded Dublin Christmas Party
- The Amalfi Coast: how to escape the crowds
- 10 dreamy destinations that are perfect for solo travellers
- Nine fun fashion things to see and do in London
How to Discover the Best Famous Restaurants in New York City have 483 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 2, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.