Regardless of what it is that you are spending your time and money on, it is always beneficial if you know how the system works and what makes it get the results that it does. What we are talking about here is Joint Venture investing.There have been some horror stories in the past about people putting their money up for ‘property development’ but it is fair to say that most of the people who have done this and lost money doing so, have put their money into what are called ‘cash box’ situations. These are fund raising strategies where a development company has advertised for investments but do not have a particular development in which the invested funds are being allotted to.The ‘cash box’ system means that funds are pooled into an account and from there various development projects are decided upon at a later stage.When this situation occurs there is no development on the books as such and therefore no projected figures and therefore no guarantees can be offered.Protecting your fundsYou can see that when doing Joint Venture safely, there needs to be a particular development in progress, guarantees from the developer and estimated profits on the project.It is wise to… Read full this story
- Foreign investors ready to invest big in Vietnam housing
- Viettel introduces unbelievable 4G service in golden-pagoda country
- Why does Geely want to sit in the driver's seat of 007 car?
- M&As set to gather pace, says leading law firm
- S. Korea Pushes For Cooperation With North, Despite Rejection, Insults
- 'Pakistan's demand for palm oil rising 4.5% each year'
- Exclusive: Russia's Sberbank to remain Yandex partner, may adjust some projects - CEO Gref
- A Company Built on a Bluff
- Real estate dynamics in year ahead
- S&P Global Ratings assigns Shinhan Bank Vietnam BB/B ratings; outlook stable
Have You Considered Joint Venture Investing? have 321 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 4, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.