These are the small to really small ponds and container water gardens are one of the easiest ways to try your hand at water gardening. The beauty of these container water garden is that you can integrate one or many into your landscape. A container water garden is also ideal for an apartment or small home where you may only have a small patio. Your creativity is the limit for these little gardens. Anything that can hold water can be incorporated into your garden. Containers for your water garden come in a variety of shapes and sizes. You can use something as elegant as a ceramic planter or as rustic as an old horse trough, kettle, or half a whiskey barrel.You should have a container that holds more than 7 gallons of water, anything else is too small. Look for a container that is at least 12 inches deep. If you can find something that is a little deeper, say 18 inches that would be ideal. You will need a little depth if you plan to keep water lilies or any fish. Water lilies need 6 to 12 inches of water above their crown to grow well. Fish need a… Read full this story
- Do you want help teaching your children about money?
- No-deal Brexit could lead to clean drinking water shortage
- Mother of tragic William Lindsay ‘wants justice’ for son’s custody death
- John Linehan: 'I wore tails rather than a dress when I got my MBE ... I didn’t want to run the risk of stealing the Queen’s thunder'
- The best water filter jug – as tested by experts
- 7 design hacks to enhance your garden as the nights draw in
- From a potato pedicure to rinsing your hair with vinegar, these are the cheap home beauty tricks you NEED to know
- How much water should pregnant women have
- Do Hedge Funds Love Schlumberger Limited. (SLB)?
- Praising Clark County, EPA announces proposed water testing rule at Las Vegas school
A Container Water Garden is Great When You Have Limited Space and Want the Beauty of a Garden have 340 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 5, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.