There’s nothing much worse than going to a waterpark, paying the entrance fee and then being disappointed with the whole thing. Much better to check out a few details first and then decide if the visit warrants your time and your money. This seven point checklist will help you consider whether or not your chosen Water Park fits in with your requirements……1. Is it easy to get to? If you have to spend a lot of time travelling to get there, and then having to travel back home again, a lot of fun can be taken out of the day – especially if there are younger children in your group. Many water parks will provide directions for getting to them and so it may be worth checking those out before making your final decision on where to go.2. Is it safe to explore once you are there? Even though water parks are required to have lifeguards on patrol, having monitors at the start and end of each ride does it even better. That way no-one sets off on a ride before the previous person has vacated the landing area. Much safer!3. Will there be someone on hand if there is… Read full this story
- Cleveland's Top 100 restaurants: The complete 2015 A-List (photos)
- National Park Week begins April 21 with free admission
- Bonaire–Birders’ Paradise in Addition to Divers’ Paradise!2 Comments
- Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy, 7th Edition by Susan Porter, is Hot Off the Press
- Events Guide for the 30th Edition of Dia di Rincon (Rincon Day), 2018
- Gear review: A tent that mounts on top of your car
- Program Schedule for 2018 Dia di Rincon (Rincon Day), celebrating 30 years of culture!
- Dia di Rincon (Rincon Day) 2018 is a Smashing Success!
- BLT Burger–A Bonaire Insider Dining Review
- Sunwing Now Operating Flights from Toronto, Canada to Bonaire2 Comments
7 Point Check List For Having an Excellent Water Park Experience have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 24, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.