The Vietnamese entrant in the International Model Festival 2009 in China, Thach Hong Nhung, won the Miss Talent title on the last day of competition. Before leaving China, Nhung’s laptop broke so she couldn’t immediately relay the good news to Vietnam. When she returned to Vietnam, she lost her mobile phone, so it was not until the day after she returned home, May 15, that Nhung told VietNamNet about the news. “I won the Miss Talent title on the last day of the contest. I was very surprised but I believe the organising board was right,” Nhung told VietNamNet. The model from the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho said that the title and experience she learnt from the festival will be very useful for her future as a supermodel. Nhung said she heard of the first case of A/H1N1 in China in the last days of the festival. She was very worried and only wanted to come home immediately. Source: VNN
- No. 4 Memphis nabs 4th straight C-USA title
- Longhorns and Tide are ready to fight for the title
- Wenger: Title race is wide open
- Watch: MS Dhoni Helps Imran Tahir's Son Win Sprint Battle Against Shane Watson Junior
- Health Care IT Program Discusses Alternative Payment Model Opportunities
- Miss Nebraska Wins Miss USA Urging We 'Listen to Each Other'
- Temple edges Duquesne to win Atlantic 10 title
- Blog: Serena wins Aussie Open title
- Indonesian students win Grand Prix at Polish dance festival
- Montreal Impact wins USL-1 title
Vietnamese model wins Miss Talent title at intl’ model festival have 263 words, post on english.cinet.vn at May 18, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.