The current downfall has yet to touch the lives of many Americans. However, this is changing. More and more Americans are being bombarded by loss of wages, over-extended credit cards and a lack of credit, loss of retirement and emergency funds, and the inability to make “ends meet”. Foreclosures and bankruptcies are at an all-time high. The coming months will most likely result in financial disaster for thousands more. As stated by Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke;”…the US economy continues to confront substantial challenges, including a weakening labor market and elevated inflation. Notable stresses in financial markets have been high and have recently intensified significantly. If financial conditions fail to improve for a protracted period, the implications for the broader economy could be quite adverse.” It is, therefore, imperative that a solution be found for people in the midst of this financial crisis.
You can regain control of your finances and build a bright financial future through wealth creation and management education programs. New home-based business opportunities exist that can give you the needed control of your financial life. You will have access to the most comprehensive guide to education in wealth management on the net today. The possibilities are enormous:
* Financial education and management– Presentations by world class experts in finance
* Wealth accumulation strategies- financial planning
* Personal financial analysis -debt relief
* Asset protection education-life insurance analysis, protection from lawsuits
* Credit repair and improvement- credit scores, credit analysis
* Tax reduction-increased cash flow
* Legacy building- wills, trusts, foundations
* Personal lifestyle design plan- health, lifestyle analysis
-Prevent financial loss, improve your finances and build your wealth. Find out more, see author information.
- The rich want us to believe their wealth is good for us all
- How the right sold austerity as the only economic solution
- Australia's rich keep getting richer, with billionaires' wealth rising to $160b, says Oxfam
- Virgil: Amazon and the Geography of Plutocracy — How the Rich and Blue Get Richer and Bluer and What Red States Must Do to Protect Themselves
- Zimbabwe’s children suffer from country’s economic crisis
- What's behind India's spectacular economic growth
- Don’t chicken out, you can build a thriving chicken farm fresh from college
- Avoid long-duration funds despite good 1-year returns
- Mutual fund investors can avoid Quantum’s new fund focused on ESG: Analysts
- Beaten, raped, tortured and starved: The shocking fate of Eastern European sex trafficking victims revealed
- What now for Papa's Little Princesses? Prince Andrew has long funded their jet-setting lifestyles, but can the Royal Family protect Eugenie and Beatrice (the bride-to-be) in the wake of their father's fall from grace?
- 9/11 victim's son reacts to Omar's 'some people did something' remark
Build and Protect Your Wealth - Avoid Becoming a Victim of the Economic Downfall have 430 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 21, 2009. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.