Talking about manufacturing, importing and exporting business, India leads in all of these. India’s skilled artistry manufactures and exports a great variety of products, which make a sound market offshore.
Some of the major areas which see India as manufacturing and exporting are:-
Chemical Industry- Chemical industry makes a major part of the Indian economy, contributing around 7% of the Indian GDP. India is inextricably associated with major chemical manufacturing, then whether it deals with drugs used in medicines, soap and toiletries, paints and dyes or varied kinds of pesticides. These advancements and accomplishments have forced India to take more initiative in the field and embrace the competition squarely.
Home Furnishing goods- Manufacturing of household items like linen, tapestry, cushions, curtains, etc., isn’t a one nations’ stance. India however dominates the field by designing exceptional textile items that speak their value. The weaving, knitting and spinning structure of these home furnishing goods showcase India’s ethnic and artistic design pattern that has made a special place around the globe. India earns a handsome amount with the manufacture and export of Bed Linen, Table Linen, Toilet and Kitchen Linen, Curtains, Carpet and Floor Coverings, and other clothing accessories.
Agriculture Industry- India’s economy is diverse, with agriculture being its foundation. India exports a large chunk from its agriculture stock, and many items are heartily appreciated in the global market. Few items that reach out to global audience straight from India’s farms are Tea, Sugar, Spices, Wheat, Rice, Tobacco, Marine Products among others.
Apparel and Textile Industry- Apparel industry has a special place in India’s manufacturing and exporting list. After agriculture, textile industry sees India perhaps, as the second largest hub of exporting to other nations. If surveys are to be believed, Indian textile industry makes about 30% of the total exports! Experts opine that keeping in view the ever increasing demand of Indian apparel and textile industry, the role of this sector is bound to increase.
Indian Jewelry- Indian jewelry sector is entirely credited to the ancient Indian culture and civilization. The exceptional jewels and gems that India has under its lap, clubbed with the stupendous artwork, makes it famous in the global market. India exports gems and jewelry to United States, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Belgium, among others countries.
Discussed above were the few areas where India has shown its mettle in manufacturing and export arena. The Indian export industry is vast and caters to a wide market. Like any other country, a large part of India’s economy is dependent on its exporting.
- US seeks more relaxation in India FDI policy
- The biggest challenge in India right now is the culture of football: Bhaichung Bhutia
- How India's luxury hotels and restaurants are becoming more sustainable
- Hockey Olympic Qualifiers: Manpreet Singh Hopes For India's Better Display In Second Leg
- Hockey India announces PR Sreejesh and Rani Rampal as Captains until end of year
- New changes in world hockey: How India can qualify for Olympics and World Cup
- With everything said and done, can Khelo India be termed as a success?
- Hockey India announces Harendra Singh as Chief Coach of Indian Men's Hockey Team
- The changing landscape of Chess in India
- Virat Kohli And MS Dhoni Relationship 'Fantastic,' India Cricket Coach Says
- India's AFC U16 Championship Group C fixtures & dates announced
- Serbia tour 2018: India U16 vs Serbia U16
Exporting and Importing in India have 552 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 6, 2008. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.