Beauty spans beyond age as they say, however, as you age which is part of a natural human process, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness thus the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Other contributing factors include unhealthy lifestyle and diet and exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Today, when most people like to look young and beautiful a lot of anti-aging remedies and help for fine lines are available for you to use like creams, solutions and even procedures to undergo to slow down or to get rid of these fine lines.
Fine lines and wrinkles primarily are due to the decrease in collagen production on the skin. Free radicals also increase in number on the skin because of the inability to regenerate new skin cells. Well, you can resort to using beauty products which are aplenty in stores and shops or can simple employ the following as help for fine lines and wrinkles:
1. Take vitamins and minerals that are known to be anti-oxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, selenium, Vitamin C, and zinc. These are known to act on the free radicals on the skin.
2. Tea has provides its part as help for fine lines and wrinkles. White tea in particular is also a good anti-oxidant.
3. Do not expose your skin to the sun. It is the foremost cause of skin aging problems. If you cannot help exposure, high protection creams will do the job, an SPF 60 is recommended.
Moisturize daily, once in the morning and once a night. Moisturizers help to reduce or delay fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Reduce the intake of tea, soda and coffee. Caffeine for instance, causes the appearance of unwanted spots on the skin.
6. Avoid alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates the skin leaving it dry, thus causing it to age faster.
7. Take on a healthy diet. Foods rich in vitamins and minerals do not only help the body fight diseases but it delays the signs of aging.
See, having a beautiful skin does not only depend on creams and beauty products. Your practices and habits are great “make or break” factors of skin aging.
- Beauty buzz: The best mandelic acid and why it's this year's beauty hero ingredient
- Beauty Buzz: 9 Best Vitamin C serums and skincare products
- Make-up masterclass: the best primers for oily skin
- Sarri decision pays off as Caballero clean sheet helps Chelsea to crucial win over Spurs
- Best Of Reykjavik 2019: Best Vegan Burger
- Best Of Reykjavik 2019: Best Bakery
- Best Of Reykjavik 2019: Best Lamb
- Rúaidhrí O'Connor: 'More than just victory on the line'
- Rúaidhrí O'Connor: 'More than just victory on the line today'
- Wales v Ireland: More than just victory on the line today as roof row encapsulates both teams' refusal to give an inch