Enterprise Resource Planning and Change ManagementWhat is Enterprise Resource Planning and why ERP is related to Change? At first we must make it clear that when we are talking about ERP, we mean the Enterprise Resource Planning solutions which are really following the concepts and characteristics of ERP. Enterprise Resource Planning is not only a technology that automates the processes of the organizations but is a solution to run the business more efficient and beneficial. That means implementing a world class Enterprise Resource Planning involves not only with changes in the technical layer of the organization but also changes in the mission layer of the organization. This happens mainly due to the Best Practices which Enterprise Resource Planning solutions offer. Best Practices refer to the business models which are stored as work flow engine and the logic of programs in ERP package. Such models are made thorough benchmarking from the practices and business processes of the world class organizations and excellent enterprises. So when an organization uses such ERP solutions, in fact it employs these Business reference models. Thus, Enterprise Resource Planning implementation is equivalent to running the business as per new processes and practices. On the other hand the… Read full this story
- Is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Dead?
- 5 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Trends to Watch in 2018
- Mavenlink's New Resource Planning Tool Helps You Think Long-Term
- “ERP will help us to create new benchmarks in CPWD,” says its Director General
- Six Ways Embedded Analytics Can Change Your Business in 2017
- The Best Enterprise Accounting Software of 2017
- 6 Ways Embedded Analytics Can Change Your Business in 2017
- No Such Thing As "Big Data," But It Will Change Your Business Anyway
- Oracle takes lid off grid plan
- SAP bolts on tools for change
Enterprise Resource Planning Change have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 11, 2008. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.