Emu Oil is a very amazing substance, it’s huge list of healing benefits is now world widely known. The history of Emu Oil is that it was used by the Australian Aborigines for it’s many healing benefits for thousands of years… One of it’s many discovered benefits is it’s ability to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
How does Emu Oil Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines? Emu Oil naturally contains large amounts of Omega Vitamins (Emu Oil is a rich source of Omega 3,6,7,9 and essential fatty acids.) which are essential in the aid of Wrinkles and fine lines. Emu Oil also helps to reduce sun damage and age spots. Because of its natural anti inflammatory and moisturising properties, Emu Oil heals deeply and soothes the skin, and aids in absorbing and replenishing fine lines and wrinkles. Emu Oil is a naturally non-toxic, non-comedogenic (does not clog pores), hypo-allergenic (non-irritating), gentle for all skin types.
By applying Emu Oil regularily to effected areas it has shown through many testimonies and scientific study to reduce the appearance and reoccurrance of wrinkles.
While there are many products claiming to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines out there on the market it’s important to remember if it doesn’t have natural anti inflammatory properties and is deep penetrating the results can not be great. I’m not saying Emu Oil is an instant fix for wrinkles, no product is, however it has been shown to be one of the best overall reduces of fine lines and wrinkles and to think it has no chemicals in it.
Healing wrinkles naturally…no chemicals…that’s Emu Oil…
- Walking a fine line, Fed raises rates
- Testing Limits: San Antonio Artists Navigate the Fine Line Between Artistic Expression and Censorship
- ‘Harlem’ star: Adam Clayton Powell ‘walked a fine line’ with mob
- OPEC goes back into crunch talks as Russia resists big oil cut
- Senate GOP approves plan for new oil pipeline under Straits of Mackinac
- Line 3 Update
- Coast Guard responds to crude oil spill into marsh near Dulac
- Renee Moilanen: Embracing the lines of middle age
- Delaware medical exec likes clean lines, sharp detail in clothes
- Trump administration rolled back rules after miscalculating benefits of better brakes on oil trains