Do you feel safe when you walk to your car at night? Do you feel safe when you leave your college campus late at night? Do you want peace of mind without the associated baggage of carrying a handgun or firearm?
Introducing the mighty Double Trouble stun gun by Zap products. This stun gun is very easy to carry in the hand since it conforms to your fist. But do not let its looks fool you. By the looks of this item, one would mistake it for a Batarang found on Batgirl’s utility belt. However, this item can do more what a Batarang was intended for. At 1,200,000 V, you can wield this machine against your assailant and watch him drop to his knees right away.
By carrying this item in your hand, a simple pull of the trigger using your index finger will fire this self defense weapon and cause the two pairs of electrodes to fire up and delivery shocking bad news to your attacker.
This unit measures 6.25″ x 3.75″ x 1.25″. It contains a black and green rubber coated housing and operates on three (3) CR123A 3 V lithium batteries (included). This dynamic tool weighs only 6.9 oz. Even if the batteries were discharged, you can still use this item as a hand tool. When you hold this item in your fist, this tool can be used as a punching weapon since each of the two pairs of electrodes protrude past your knuckles. These extensions of your hand can function as “claws” used to scratch or poke the offender in the eyes and face. You could not do that with a C2 Taser stun gun or any of the “boxy” looking stun guns on the market. The Zap Double Trouble stun gun definitely will stop him in his tracks while buying you time to escape.
Included with the Double Trouble stun gun is a nylon holster/carrying case. The Double Trouble fits nicely into the nylon case which has a flip top Velcro closure to maintain the weapon in its holster. In addition, there a metal belt clip on the back side of the nylon case that allows you to carry this unit on your belt or on the inside part of your purse.
The Double Trouble stun gun fits perfectly in your fist. Using your thumb, you can flip the on switch which will power up a red LED indicator light signifying that the unit is live and ready for action. In the off position, the unit will not function even if the trigger is depressed. This helps to prevent any accidental discharge of the weapon.
Personal safety is always a concern on the minds of many women today. With this product, you can rest assured that you are getting what you pay for. However, knowing what to target on your attacker is just as important. When using the Double Trouble stun gun you want to focus on the perpetrator’s face, shoulders, midsection, and groin. He will love the groin part since his manhood could be fried off. I think you get the picture.
The physiological effects of the Double Trouble stun gun are as follows:
- Shocking the attacker for ¼ second will startle him and give him some pain and muscle contraction.
- For 1 to 4 seconds, he will experience muscle spasms and mental confusion.
- For 5 full seconds, he will experience loss of balance and voluntary muscle control along with total mental confusion and disorientation.
Always keep stun guns away from children since these are not toys. These are self defense items. Always check your batteries to ensure that you have a fully charged unit that is ready for use whenever you leave your house or your job.
Remember that the safety of you and your family members should always come first.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: The weird and wonderful foldable
- Trouble With the Curve
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Thought the ski resort of Val d'Isere couldn't get any swankier? Inside the stunning new 5-star hotel that comes with a children's kingdom, fairy-tale decor and SCENT BUTLERS
- ‘The Gentlemen’ Review: Lock, Stock, and Way Too Stale for Its Own Good
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 2/19/2020
- Billie Piper’s Pain in ‘Yerma’ Stunningly Explodes in a Box
- Stats Review: Unstoppable Steven Smith and pacemen hunting in packs
- Euro U21s Review: Fornals stunner gets Spain off the mark, Poland shock Italy
- Alienware 13 R3 review
- Libratone Loop review
- Glengarry Glen Ross review – Philip French on one of the best American casts ever assembled
Review of the Zap Double Trouble Stun Gun have 754 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 6, 2008. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.