Vietnamese resort town Nha Trang hosts the six-day Asian Students Basketball Tournament starting Saturday in which 18 boys’ and girls’ teams will take part.
The teams come from 12 member-countries and territories of the Asian Student Sports Federation, namely Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The organizers also plan to take the 220 athletes attending the event on tours around the region.
- San Antonio area gets entire NCAA women's basketball tourney
- World’s top badminton players to gather in Vietnam for Asian championship
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 4
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 26
- Vietnam all set for leading SE Asia in renewable energy
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 29
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 6
Nha Trang hosts Asian students basketball tourney have 121 words, post on at August 24, 2007. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.