Vietnam is set to host the 2007 World Chess Championship qualifiers (zone 3.3) on southern Phu Quoc Island from January 10-19, hoping to sweep all three spots in the finals.
Over a hundred masters from 15 countries and territories in zone 3.3 will compete for three spots – two for men’s and one women’s – to advance to the World Chess Championship 2007 to be held in Mexico in September.
Vietnamese grand master Dao Thien Hai
- Vietnam-Malaysia World Cup qualifier match postponed
- Vietnam’s World Cup qualifier to be postponed due to Covid-19
- Vietnam's world top 10 cueist advances to McCreery champs in US
- Vietnam's world top 7 cueist advances to McCreery champs in US
- FIFA to Postpone CONMEBOL World Cup 2022 Qualifiers Over Coronavirus Outbreak
- Vietnam - Malaysia World Cup qualifier match postponed
- Mozambique defeat hosts Uganda in Olympic qualifier of women's beach volleyball
- Home turf -- Young masters win golds in Mongolian championships
- FIFA WC Qualifier | India’s match against Qatar likely to be postponed
- Women’s hockey world championship canceled due to coronavirus
- Coronavirus wreaks havoc on the sporting world
- FIDE Women’s Grand Prix Chess: Harika posts 2nd straight win, remains in joint lead
Vietnam to host world chess championship qualifiers have 182 words, post on at January 4, 2007. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.