The Ministry of Trade plans to spend US$60 million on national strategic trade promotion campaigns – triple last year – in a bid to support expansion of existing markets and key exports for 2006.
National trade promotion will focus on the targeted export items covering seafood, rice, tea, fruits and vegetables, textile, footwear, wood products, electronics, computers, and handicrafts.
The ministry will support enterprises to expand their businesses right in the domestic market to compete with a great wave of neighboring imported-goods which are imposed the new tariffs of 0-5 percent at the beginning of this year.
- Vietnam – Indonesia Investment and Trade Forum: Many Cooperation Opportunities
- Falcon Group to assist with Vietnam’s trade promotion
- Over VND35 Billion More for Trade Promotion
- Vietnam and Laos boost trade cooperation
- Vietnam and Singapore continue to promote their special relationship
- CNH to invest 60 mln euros, cut 330 jobs in Italian plant overhaul
- Ha Nam holds investment promotion event in RoK
- Conference promotes Vietnam-Thailand trade
- Manulife seeks dual-track growth in Vietnam's urban and rural areas
- PM delighted at upcoming Vietnam – Czech Republic air route
- 250 Businesses Join 2012 Vietnam Int’l Agriculture Fair
- Which Prospect for Vietnam Economy in 2009-2010 Period?
Vietnam plans $60 mln for trade promotion have 186 words, post on at January 14, 2006. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.