CPV – Plans to make Hai Phong a major marine, industrial and commercial city and an impenetrable national fortress have been confirmed. The avowal was made during a review of a resolution for the city’s development until 2010, and the implementation of resolutions carried by the 9th Congress of the Viet Nam Communist Party in mid 2001. The review by the Political Bureau and the Hai Phong Party Committee last Saturday found that Hai Phong should take advantage of its closeness to Ha Noi and its shipping links to the rest of the country and the world to become a key component in the economic development of northern Viet Nam. The provision of services, education and health care as well as the development of tourism and fisheries will be part of that development. The working session was chaired by Party General Secretary, Nong Duc Manh, and attended by State President Tran Duc Luong, Prime Minister Phan Van Khai and National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Van An, all Party Politburo members. The Political Bureau agreed that it would continue to help Hai Phong tap its potential by attracting the investment necessary for quick economic development so that the city, with Ha Noi…
- A Simple Plan For Community Development vs. Unintended Consequences
- Website Development - Know What You Want, First!
- What is Strategic Planning?
- Key Components of a Business Plan - Part II
- Ten More Benefits From Strategic Planning
- Business Plan Resources - The Four Keys to Building the Ethical Business
- Writing a Working Business Plan
- Outsource Software Development - Multimedia Solution Programming
- A Monthly Marketing Plan - Tips For Hiring Someone to Develop One For Your Small Business
- Pave the Way to a Successful Strategic Plan
Plans for Hai Phong's development okayed have 295 words, post on at July 1, 2003. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.