In the morning of 14 June 2003, in the Governmental Office, Prime Minister Phan Van Khai received visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing and other delegates. Welcoming the Chinese delegation headed by Minister Li Zhaoxing, the Prime Minister stressed: the two countries Vietnam and China have a long-standing friendly relationship which has been developed by President Ho Chi Minh and Chinese leaders. Khai also delightedly praised that the bilateral comprehensive friendly cooperation between the two countries is increasingly intensified and promoted. Over the past time, the two countries have gained some considerable achievements in economic field, especially trade, investment and cooperation. They have made great efforts to take proper measures to maintain the growth of commercial turnover, striving to reach US$5 billion in two-way trade by 2005. The Prime Minister hoped a bilateral trade agreement could be signed soon to provide a legal frame for the expansion of commercial ties between the two countries. By implementing the policy on renovation and open door, China has gained many important achievements. The Prime Minister highly appreciated these results and affirmed that China’s lessons and experience would be very useful for Vietnam to realize its national industrialization and modernization. He hoped that, in…
- Highlights of foreign minister's press conference
- Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat says he will step down amid crisis over murdered journalist probe
- Maltese Prime Minister Says He Will Resign in January Amid Investigation Into Murder of Journalist
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi likely to visit India this month
- Chinese foreign minister to visit India this month
- German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas calls for China transparency over Uighur Muslims
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unveils new cabinet
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's wife goes on trial for 'using £80,000 state funds to pay for hundreds of meals'
- Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis fraud investigation reopened
- Israel's prime minister backs Kurdish independence
Prime Minister Phan Van Khai receives Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing have 317 words, post on at June 20, 2003. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.