Party General Secretary Nong Duc Manh has stressed that the staff of Nhan Dan newspaper, the voice of the Party, State and people of Vietnam, should make greater efforts to promote the role of a pacesetter in the political and ideological front. He said this while visiting Nhan Dan newspaper in Hanoi on March 28. Editor-in-chief Dinh The Huynh reported to Party leader Nong Duc Manh the efforts of Nhan Dan newspaper in implementing political tasks and strengthening working capability. After two years of implementing the resolution of the Ninth Party Congress and under the close leadership of the Politburo and the Party Secretariat, together with the effective co-operation and support from agencies, sectors, organisations and readers, the editorial board and staff of Nhan Dan newspaper have seen significant achievements in improving the quality of different publications and fulfilling the function of a central organ of the Communist Party of Vietnam and the voice of the Party, State and people. Nhan Dan newspaper has promoted the tradition of a political and ideological pacesetter on the press front. Nhan Dan newspaper has focused on highlighting the national economic development, stimulating the movement on the production restructure in agriculture, calling for the…
- Federal party leaders address election's negativity, divisiveness
- Dance Party Games - Putting the "Dance" in "Dance Party
- How To Get Promoted (Free Chapter From New E-book "No Sucking-UP!")
- Website Promotion, Going Offline to Succeed Online
- Birthday Party Planning Tips for Practical Parents
- Ten Ways Women Can Visualize Themselves As Leaders
- Could Your Area Support Another Local Newspaper?
- Hulk Party Games
- 30 Ways to Promote Your Website on a Shoestring Budget (Part 2)
- Animal Party Games for the Kids
PARTY LEADER ASKS NHAN DAN NEWSPAPER TO PROMOTE ITS ROLE OF IDEOLOGICAL PACESETTER have 290 words, post on at June 18, 2003. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.