It’s an all-new season for NASCAR’s Winston Cup, and along for the ride is Infogrames, the new kid on the block when it comes to NASCAR video games. Although NASCAR Heat 2001 Season is the company’s first attempt at bringing the NASCAR experience home, the game is shaping up to be a solid contender.
Speeding onto the PlayStation 2, NASCAR Heat is an officially licensed NASCAR product that will feature 25 big-name drivers, 19 official Winston Cup tracks, and a smattering of diverse gameplay modes. Single race, season, beat the heat, and pro challenge make up the game’s single-player repertoire, while a two-player versus mode will give you the chance to challenge your friends one-on-one in hardtop competition.
Although NASCAR Heat 2001 Season was designed to depict the effects of realistic car damage, collisions, track impairments, and weather conditions on the overall racing experience, the game will also have a variety of adjustable settings and control options–making it appropriate for both arcade and simulation fans. Capping things off, Infogrames has signed Richard Petty to perform the crew chief and spotter-radio duties.
- Report: Miami Heat express interest in LaMarcus Aldridge
- Daytona Xfinity results, points report
- Bristol dirt race weekend will include heat races, Friday practice
- NASCAR to use COVID-detecting dogs as part of screening at Atlanta
- Friday 5: The ‘best-kept secret’ in NASCAR
- Friday 5: The ‘best-kept secret’ in NASCAR is champion’s journal few have seen
- Friday 5: ‘Everything is in play’ as NASCAR looks ahead to new ideas
- Roush Fenway Racing becomes first carbon neutral NASCAR team
- 2021 NASCAR schedule, start times, TV network info
- NASCAR President Steve Phelps addresses competition, 2022 schedule
- Local cautions at road courses not often viewed as an option for NASCAR
- Daytona Xfinity practice report
E3 2001 Preshow Report: NASCAR Heat 2001 Season have 276 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 23, 2001. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.