(VOV) -Mau Thanh Thuy, a 22-year old student from Ho Chi Minh City, won the championship title of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013 contest in its final round on December 22.
Thuy is 1.78m, weighs 56kg, and measures 81 – 65 – 92. She is a student of the Vietnam Australia Advanced College of Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- China sacks two officials who trash restaurant over cheap liquor
- Vietnamese director arrested for swindling Egyptian counterpart
- Young Vietnamese create handicrafts inspired by late local author's characters
- Students make map-shaped pizza to support Vietnam's sovereignty over islands
- Frenchman crosses Mekong River on raft, conveys environment message
Her brilliant performance left a deep impression on the jury board and audiences, as well as foreign designers and photographers from Singapore and France.
The runner-up, Tuan Kiet, also showed his outstanding performance during photo shoots in the final round with two other candidates – Van Kien and Cha Mi.
The jury members included supermodel Thanh Hang, fashion designer Do Manh Cuong and creative director Nam Trung.
Jay Alexander, a leading expert in catwalk who has sat on the jury of America’s Next Top Model for 18 times was invited as an honourable guest on this occasion.
Here are some photos at the December 22 final round in HCM City:
|Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013 winner Mau Thanh Thuy|
|Runner-up Tuan Kiet|
|Four top models|
|Three jury members|