(VEN) – Doctor of Science Do Quoc Quang and his co-workers at the Research Institute of Technology for Machinery under the Ministry of Industry and Trade have successfully researched and developed a non-asbestos roofing production line. This technology has created a new breakthrough to replace imported non-asbestos roofing pieces and most importantly, protect people’s health and avoid toxic materials.
- Vietnamese businessman held for swindling two Australian investors of $7 mln
- $1.3bn metro line project, 2nd in Ho Chi Minh City, breaks ground
- Enhancing price-stabilized goods to rural and mountainous areas for Tet holiday
- Prosecutors insist VietinBank return lost deposits
- Garment sector leads nation in terms of export
Production of non-asbestos roofing pieces in Tan Thuan Cuong Production and Trade JSC