PANO – A Boeing 767-300 carried 261 passengers on the first non-stop flight from Boryspil Airport, Kiev, Ukraine, to Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa province on November 26th.
The flight is part of the cooperation between Ho Chi Minh City-based Anh Duong Manufacturing Trade Services Import and Export Limited Company and Russia’s Pegas Touristik Company, aiming to bring more tourists from Russia and SNG member countries to Vietnam.
- Vietnam airport admits foreign passenger was hit during chaos, promises action
- Vietnam airport denies claims that foreign passengers were beaten during delay
- Russian tourist arrivals to Viet Nam rise by 13.5 percent in Q1
- Russian tourist arrivals to Vietnam rise by 13.5 percent in Q1
- First five-star resort on Cam Ranh Peninsula
Among the passengers, 20 members of a Famtrip delegation, representatives of Ukrainian travel agencies, will study the tourism market in Nha Trang City, Phan Thiet City and Ninh Thuan Province.
From now to April 2014, there will be a non-stop flight from Ukraine to Cam Ranh every week, and if everything goes well, this route will be expanded in the future.
Translated by Tuan Anh