- Bac Ha JSC: Clients as Core for Development
- Chang Shin Co., Ltd: Associating Corporate Culture with Sustainable Development
- Interest Harmonisation for Sustainable Development
- Bao Long Co., Ltd.: Social Responsibility as Foundation for All Activities
- Viettel Hoa Binh Making Effort to Deploy Nation-wide Network
Nhan Dan – A Czech brewery financed by Slovakia’s BTG Holding is to be built at the Lac Thinh Industrial Park in Yen Thuy district, Hoa Binh province.
The brewery, which will produce Budweiser Budvar beer, is to be the largest of its kind in Asia, with an investment of EUR86 million. It will have an annual capacity of 190 million litres per year, and is scheduled to begin production in November 2015.
The brewery and a thermal power plant, both financed by BTG Holding, are the first two projects licensed to be built at the Lac Thinh Industrial Park.
The thermal power plant requires investment of over EUR100 million, and will supply electricity to the other facilities in the industrial park.
The two projects are expected to create around 2,000 jobs for local people.
Construction of the 220ha industrial park began on November 29 with an investment of over EUR45 million.