|Shopping at Quang Ngai- Sai Gon Co.op Mart|
According to the Department of Industry and Trade of Quang Ngai province, in the coming Tet of the Horse sign- 2014, Quang Ngai is in preparation to keep in fund of about VND 29 billion to loan to five businesses for price stabilization.
- Official announcement of days off for 2016 Lunar New Year
- 20th anniversary of Swiss Vietnamese child adoption association
- Hanoi: over 16,000 trade fraud cases handled
- Vietnam announces calendar of public holidays, long weekends for 2016
- Vietnamese employees to have 22 days off for public holidays in 2016
The items selected for price stabilization are considered essential to meet the demands of all families in the province during the traditional Tet holiday, such as rice, sticky rice, sugar, cooking oil, pork, beef, poultry, eggs, processed foods, fruit and vegetables.
Businesses participating in the program of price stabilization are requested to develop their own plans in goods reservation to ensure high quality and their lower prices in case of price fluctuation during Tet. Markets in remote and mountainous districts are also paid much attention to.
Price stabilization program for the Lunar New Year has been well implemented in Quang Ngai for several years, in Tet 2013 VND 28 billion coming from provincial budget was loaned in advance at 0% interest rate for 4 businesses participated in stabilization.