VietNamNet Bridge – The bridges connecting the two banks of the Han River have created a new face for Da Nang. They are also the appealing subjects for photographers. Below are new pictures of this coastal city.
- Organizers distribute 15,000 fireworks tickets
- Danang to have first flower street at Tet
- The resurrection of Nhieu Loc-Thi Nghe: How HCMC brought the blackwater canal back from the dead
- Nguyen Van Troi bridge to become first pedestrian bridge in Da Nang
- $1 million for the first pedestrian bridge in Da Nang
Dawn on the sea
Han River Swing Bridge is the main road connecting Da Nang city to the sea. In photo: The swing bridge at 1am.
When the construction of Tran Thi Ly Bridge is completed, Nguyen Van Troi Bridge will be upgraded.
The city on the banks of the Han River. The Han Bridge has been the lifeline of Da Nang for years.
Sunset on the Thuan Phuoc Wharf.
The high-rise hotels located in prime locations, looking to the site where the annual international fireworks festival is held.
The beautiful moment on Tran Thi Ly Bridge.
Thuan Phuoc Wharf before the storm.
Da Nang at night.
The fanciful Dragon Bridge at night.