Galaxy Cinema recently announced that discounts will be offered for one month on the inauguration of its fourth branch in Ho Chi Minh City on July 12.
Located at 718bis Kinh Duong Vuong street, district 6, the Galaxy Kinh Duong Vuong boasts seven standardized screening rooms equipped with Dolby 7.1 sound system and 3D and digital screens.
- Vietnamese movies enjoy Tet box office success
- Deadly HCMC blast leaves chemists' neighbors shaken
- Chemical-triggered fires, explosions haunt Ho Chi Minh City residents
- Prohibition on businesses using names of famous Vietnamese people meets opposition
- Downpour triggers serious flooding in Ho Chi Minh City
With the new cinema, the total number of private cinemas nationwide is 26 while that of screening rooms is 149.
From July 12 to Aug 8, to mark its inauguration, tickets will be sold for only VND40,000 (US$2) each.
The 20 blockbusters which have recently been screened, including “My nhan ke” (The lady assassin), “Despicable Me 2010″, “G. I. Joe”, “The Avangers”, “Iron Man 3″, “The Twilight” and “Step Up 4″ will be screened again this time.