(VOV) – Seven beautiful girls from Korean rock band T-Ara will star in a video shoot for popular gameshow “Let’s Go Dream Team” at Vietnam’s tallest building, the Keangnam Landmark 72, on March 18-21.
They will be challening themselves in a variety of sports games in the building where they performed in a charity art performance in November 2012.
- Keangnam investor directed to refund maintenance fee
- Qatari investment fund denies to buy Vietnam’s tallest building
- Qatar Investment Authority fund denies plan to buy Vietnam’s tallest building
- Qatari fund reportedly acquiring Vietnam’s tallest building at $800mn
- QIA calls plan to acquire Keangnam fake news
After completing the shoot, T-Ara can be seen by Vietnamese audiences on March 21.
“Let’s Go Dream Team” is broadcast on the Republic of Korea (RoK)’s KBS channel. It is a new version of KBS’s Dream Team programme from ten years ago.
Vietnamese MC Anh Tuan and singer Nguyen Ngoc Anh were invited to the RoK by KBS to take part in the show with other Asian stars in June, 2011.