- Climate change risk management to improve in Tonga with ADB grant
- Top officials of Railway Corporation suspended for ODA-related corruption probe
- Manager of railway projects suspended for ODA-related corruption probe
- An ODA project needed to return for Japan
- Vietnam verifies Japanese alleged bribes for ODA project
Hau’s teammate Pham Quoc Oai took a silver medal in the men’s epee.
Viet Nam also achieved success in the team categories, with a gold being won in the men’s epee, a silver in the women’s foil and a bronze in the men’s sabre.
Earlier in the week, Nguyen Phuoc Den won a gold medal in the men’s epee.
The tournament will finish next Monday.
After this event, the Viet Nam team will join the Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships in Thailand in March before heading to Croatia for the World Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships the following month.