(CPV)- Phung Hiep floating market, called Nga Bay market. The floating market is the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta. This section is a linking point of big seven river branches: Cai Con, Bun Tau, Mang Ca, Soc Trang, Lai Hieu, Xeo Mon, Xeo Dong.
- VND4.5 trillion contracts signed for Duyen Hai 3 power project
- Australia, Vietnam universities build research link in agriculture
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation brings computer literacy to disadvantaged
- VietinBank arranges $209 mln loan for thermal power plant
- Can Tho: Urban expansion towards sustainability
In the market, buying, shopping happen cheerfully on boats so it is called it is the floating market, many buyers, sellers bargain nosily and specially. After visiting the floating market, visitors can visit a village for boat making. Nga Bay boat has been established early in Mekong Delta, the kind of boat “Can Tho boat” with five sides called by Mekong people are made here.
Now, floating market mainly exploit naturally; Hau Giang has planned details about investment project to call for investment.