(CPV)- Phung Hiep floating market, called Nga Bay market. The floating market is the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta. This section is a linking point of big seven river branches: Cai Con, Bun Tau, Mang Ca, Soc Trang, Lai Hieu, Xeo Mon, Xeo Dong.
- EUR13.75 million to assist Vietnam in sustainable use of forests/coastal ecosystems
- RoK continues vocational training programme for Vietnamese women
- Regulatory framework for climate change programme discussed
- Mekong Delta to boost tra fish production, consumption
- Firms see both opportunities and challenges from FTAs
In the market, buying, shopping happen cheerfully on boats so it is called it is the floating market, many buyers, sellers bargain nosily and specially. After visiting the floating market, visitors can visit a village for boat making. Nga Bay boat has been established early in Mekong Delta, the kind of boat “Can Tho boat” with five sides called by Mekong people are made here.
Now, floating market mainly exploit naturally; Hau Giang has planned details about investment project to call for investment.